Do not hesitate to give us a call. We have an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+351 910 085 937
Another way to get to know our beautiful city is through a Tuk Tuk tour. Alone, in two or as a group, you can discover the main points of visit of Aveiro, such as cultural, religious and historical monuments, the typical salt pans, the elegant Art Nouveau houses scattered throughout the city or the old train station.
You can also enjoy some of the typical flavors, such as the local convent sweets – the ovos moles.
Let us take you on board of this peculiar vehicle and discover Aveiro with us!
To be arranged…
To be arranged…
● Touristic Guide
● Civil Liability and Personal Accidents Insurance required by Turismo de Portugal
● Wear suitable clothing and footwear
● Children should always walk accompanied by adults
● Always carry water with you and a backpack to take the trash
● In periods of intense sun, it is recommended the use of cap and sunscreen
● Weather conditions can influence the program
● Rebookings are subject to availability
● If payment is not made until 24 hours before the date, the reservation is canceled
● Possibility of payment phased: 50% -50%
With this tour you will have the opportunity to see and learn about the following landmarks:
● Old Aveiro train station;
● Dr. Lourenço Peixinho Avenue;
● Aveiro’s Saltpans;
● Aveiro University;
● Former Aveiro Hospital;
● City Park – Infante D. Pedro Park;
● Santa Joana Museum;
● Aveiro’s Cathedral;
● Former Jerónimo Campos factory.
The activity can be done in Portuguese, English, Spanish or French.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities. If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Aveiro).
Booking: After your booking submission you will receive an email with the confirmation. After our team confirm the availability you’ll receive another email to make the payment. You can also follow your booking status directly on your dashboard.
Payment: The payment will only be available after the confirmation of the availability. We accept online & bank transfer payments. You can make the full payment or 50% before the activity and 50% in the day.
No, sadly this activity isn’t ready in terms of accessibility.
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded. On the other hand, if you don’t make the payment until 24h before the activity starts, it will be automatically cancelled.
We booked two tours with Sentir Aveiro…a boat through the canals and a tuk tuk ride : one after the other on the same day.
Organising the tours was a breeze. The Sentir Aveiro team were efficient and very friendly, calling back immediately and understanding the needs of a family with two young teens.