Do not hesitate to give us a call. We have an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+351 910 085 937
Marinha Passagem is an old Marine of Aveiro that has been recovered and transformed into a place where several bivalves are produced, including oysters, clams and cockles, as well as salicornia and fish.
3800 – 155 Aveiro
To be arranged…
● Aquaculture Guided Tour
● Round trip transfer to the Marine
● Civil Liability and Personal Accidents Insurance required by Turismo de Portugal
● Wear suitable clothing and footwear
● Children should always walk accompanied by adults.
● Always walk in group, do not walk away.
● Always carry water with you and a backpack to take the trash.
● In periods of intense sun, it is recommended the use of cap and sunscreen.
● Discount for groups with more than 20 people
● Weather conditions can influence the program
● Rebookings are subject to availability
● If payment is not made until 24 hours before the date, the reservation is canceled
● Possibility of payment phased: 50% -50%
Here you can enjoy a guided tour throughout this aquaculture, and taste everything that is produced here. The Marinha Passagem also offers several shade and meal spaces, as well as some leisure boats to stroll through these water channels in a more calm and relaxing way.
A variety of packages are offered and include tasting oysters, clams and cockles, sparkling wine tasting, tours for two , fishing in wild fish ponds or just renting the space for an event where you want to get away from the traditional and have a unforgettable moment.
All packages include the round-trip transfer to the Marine.
The activity can be done in Portuguese, English, Spanish or French speaking guide.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities. If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Aveiro).
Booking: You need to give us a call or send an email with the day and the number of people (How many adults, childs and babies). Then we will check the availability and back to you by email with the confirmation.
Payment: The payment can be done by bank transfer. You can make the full payment or 50% before the activity and 50% in the day.
Yes! This activity is ready for accessibility.
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded. On the other hand, if you don’t make the payment until 24h before the activity starts, it will be automatically cancelled.
O serviço apresentado pela empresa foi fantástico.
As sugestões propostas e o acompanhamento durante a experiência foi excecional.