Do not hesitate to give us a call. We have an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+351 910 085 937
To come to Aveiro and not to go on a “moliceiro”, is like going to Rome and not seeing the Pope. This tour lasts 45 minutes and allows you to visit the Central Canal, the Pyramids Canal, the Cojo Canal and the San Roque Canal.
To be arranged…
To be arranged…
● Touristic Guide
● Civil Liability and Personal Accidents Insurance required by Turismo de Portugal
● Wear suitable clothing and footwear
● Children should always walk accompanied by adults.
● Always carry water with you and a backpack to take the trash.
● In periods of intense sun, it is recommended the use of cap and sunscreen.
● Discount for groups with more than 10 people
● Weather conditions can influence the program
● Rebookings are subject to availability
● If payment is not made until 24 hours before the date, the reservation is canceled
● Possibility of payment phased: 50% -50%
The Moliceiro boats have for centuries represented a vessel for the harvesting and transportation of moliço (a kind of seaweed) in the Ria de Aveiro. At that time, these could be moved to the sail, the rod or the tow. One of the most distinctive features of these boats is its decoration. They are decorated with paintings depicting, almost always, satirical or comic day-to-day situations. Currently, these boats are used only for recreational purposes, transporting thousands of tourists annually through the four urban channels of the city of Aveiro.
The activity can be done in Portuguese, English, Spanish or French speaking guide.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities. If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Aveiro).
Booking: After your booking submission you will receive an email with the confirmation. After our team confirm the availability you’ll receive another email to make the payment. You can also follow your booking status directly on your dashboard.
Payment: The payment will only be available after the confirmation of the availability. We accept online & bank transfer payments. You can make the full payment or 50% before the activity and 50% in the day.
Yes! This activity is ready for accessibility.
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded. On the other hand, if you don’t make the payment until 24h before the activity starts, it will be automatically cancelled.
Foi uma manhã de passeio pela bonita cidade de Aveiro. Um obrigado à Rossana que nos acompanhou durante toda a visita 🙂
Excelentes profissionais, uma tarde bem passada. Espero um dia voltar a fazer um roteiro ao lado da impressa Sentir Aveiro.