Do not hesitate to give us a call. We have an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+351 910 085 937
Feeling Sever do Vouga is to feel memories, color and spirit. It is to revisit the time marked on the stones and to be able to take a deep breath. Here, you can witness the symbiosis between Man and the Planet through a water walking, descending small canyons or gorges and discovering waterfalls and lagoons of crystalline water where the sun mirrors and invites a dive. For those who prefer to enjoy the surroundings without watering their feet, there is nothing better than a canoe descent down the river, along the old Train Line of Vouga Valley, which combines calm waters and some rapids, leading to the glimpse of eagles and herons. At the Ermida Dam, it is possible to absorb the landscape and let it absorbs you when practicing Stand Up Paddle. Let your green and adventurous side come to the top and have an unforgettable moment in Sever do Vouga.
To be arranged…
To be arranged…
● Participation in chosen activity.
● Monitor follow-up and monitoring.
● Rental of technical and safety equipment inherent to the activity.
● Civil Liability and Personal Accidents Insurance required by Turismo de Portugal
● Lunch at a typical restaurant
● Transportation from and to Aveiro
● Wear suitable clothing and footwear – waterproof clothing (swimwear/swimwear/bikini), water shoes (slippers) and towel.
● Children should always walk accompanied by adults.
● Always walk in group, do not walk away.
● Always carry water with you and a backpack to take the trash.
● In periods of intense sun, it is recommended the use of cap and sunscreen.
● For groups with more than 8 people: Contact us
● Weather conditions can influence the program
● Rebookings are subject to availability
● If payment is not made until 24 hours before the date, the reservation is canceled
● Possibility of payment phased: 50% -50%
Half Day Itinerary
● Departure from your hotel in time to be arranged
● Exit towards Sever do Vouga
● Practice of chosen activity – Water-hiking, Canoeing or Stand-Up Paddle
● Traditional lunch in a typical restaurant
● Return to your hotel
The activity can be done in Portuguese, English, Spanish or French speaking guide.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities. If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Aveiro).
Booking: After your booking submission you will receive an email with the confirmation. After our team confirm the availability you’ll receive another email to make the payment. You can also follow your booking status directly on your dashboard.
Payment: The payment will only be available after the confirmation of the availability. We accept online & bank transfer payments. You can make the full payment or 50% before the activity and 50% in the day.
No, sadly this activity isn’t ready in terms of accessibility.
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded. On the other hand, if you don’t make the payment until 24h before the activity starts, it will be automatically cancelled.
Excelentes profissionais, uma tarde bem passada de pura adrenalina!
Espero um dia voltar a fazer um roteiro ao lado da empresa Sentir Aveiro.