Do not hesitate to give us a call. We have an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+351 910 085 937
Feeling Aveiro and Its Beaches is to go through its many canals, to discover the Lagoon and its mysterious spots. It is returning to the origins and traditions connected to work at sea and Ria de Aveiro. Navigate the central canals aboard a moliceiro, boat with an extreme uniqueness and aesthetic beauty that served to transport seaweed, discover in Beira Mar neighborhood the patrimony related to the origin of Aveiro city and its traditions, and to delight with so typical “ovos moles” are experiences you can not miss! And for this piece of coast become unforgettable, there is nothing like visiting its beaches of Costa Nova and Barra, experiencing the true maritime identity of the Portuguese, getting to know the famous haystacks of Costa Nova and going up to the Barra’s Lighthouse.
To be arranged…
To be arranged…
● Visit accompanied throughout the circuit
● Civil Liability and Personal Accidents Insurance required by Turismo de Portugal
● Tickets for all entries
● Tasting of the traditional sweets
● Can include lunch at a typical restaurant
● Wear suitable clothing and footwear
● Children should always walk accompanied by adults
● Always walk in group, do not walk away
● Always carry water with you and a backpack to take the trash
● In periods of intense sun, it is recommended the use of cap and sunscreen
● For groups with more than 8 people: Contact us
● Weather conditions can influence the program
● Rebookings are subject to availability
● If payment is not made until 24 hours before the date, the reservation is canceled
● Possibility of payment phased: 50% -50%
Half Day Itinerary
● Meeting at Praça Dr. Joaquim de Melo Freitas
● Moliceiro ride through the city canals
● Pedestrian walk through the Beira Mar neighborhood with special emphasis on architectural heritage of the Art Nouveau style and the Art of Portuguese tiles
● History and tasting of traditional ovos moles
● Exit towards the Beaches
● Visit to Costa Nova beach highlighting its striped haystacks and the fishmarket
● Travel to Barra beach where you can see the biggest lighthouse in Portugal
● Return to Aveiro
*It´s possible to include a lunch with additional cost
The activity can be done in Portuguese, English, Spanish or French.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities. If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time).
Booking: After your booking submission you will receive an email with the confirmation. After our team confirm the availability you’ll receive another email to make the payment. You can also follow your booking status directly on your dashboard.
Payment: The payment will only be available after the confirmation of the availability. We accept online & bank transfer payments. You can make the full payment or 50% before the activity and 50% in the day.
No, sadly this activity isn’t ready in terms of accessibility.
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded. On the other hand, if you don’t make the payment until 24h before the activity starts, it will be automatically cancelled.
Eu amei Aveiro, amei a Sara, que foi a guia que nos acompanhou! Nós fomos às praias, fizemos o passeio na Ria, almoçamos juntas, sempre num ambiente de harmonia e respeito! simplesmente fantástico! Indico a todos! Obrigada por tudo!